- NEWS: Forget what you thought you knew about the XCOM series, because 2K Games have officially announced The Bureau: XCOM Declassified. 2K’s game will no longer serve as the series’ reboot, with last year’s XCOM: Enemy Unknown taking that role. Instead, The Bureau will serve as an origin story for Enemy Unknown.
- NEWS: Gamasutra are featuring a large article where the PlayStation 4’s lead architect, Mark Cerny, went into detail about what the console is capable of and how it has been designed internally. Looks like Sony will finally be able to offer cross-game audio chat, among other things.
- VIDEO: Sony have released a new trailer for Quell Memento, a puzzle game that’s coming soon to PlayStation Vita.
[youtube id=”aJwGrFm8Nis” width=”600″ height=”350″]
- NEWS: Kotaku have put together a good round-up of all the latest gaming secrets, including word about Rare developing a game for the new Xbox console, Rovio’s plans for the future, and FreeStyle Games’ next project.
- NEWS: Want to try out Resident Evil: Revelations on the platform of your choice? Well, Capcom have revealed that a demo for the console version of the game will be coming to Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii U, and PC very soon.
- VIDEO: Capcom have released a new trailer for Ace Attorney 5, which shows off the characters, courtroom segments, and investigation segments.
[youtube id=”FxvoiBW5jAg” width=”600″ height=”350″]