- NEWS: There’s some good news for those of you who are looking forward to Soul Sacrifice. A demo for the game will be available on the Australian PlayStation Vita store on the 17th. That means there’s only a couple of days to wait!
- VIDEO: Microsoft have released a new trailer for Call of Juarez: Gunslinger. The game returns to the series western roots, to the relief of many fans.
[youtube id=”rMZqOzzjWfQ” width=”600″ height=”350″]
- NEWS: Four new screenshots of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt have appeared, thanks to PC Gamer’s new preview. Gematsu have collected all of them into a handy feature.
- NEWS: Nintendo are lending a hand to all the budding game designers in Japan. Their upcoming Nintendo Game Seminar 2013 will give students the opportunity to explore the world of game design, with a course that will take place over a period of eight months. They’ll also get to create an original title for Nintendo’s Wii U console.
- VIDEO: Meanwhile, Microsoft and Pwnee Studios have released a new feature video for Cloudberry Kingdom. Along with some new gameplay footage, the video features an interview with the game’s creators.
[youtube id=”foZVe5V_GDA” width=”600″ height=”350″]
- NEWS: All traces of 2K Marin’s upcoming XCOM shooter have suddenly disappeared from the internet. The game’s official site has gone down, and all trailers on 2K’s Youtube page have been removed. Could the game have been cancelled? Maybe re-branded? It’s hard to say.
- NEWS: AMD’s Chief Graphics Architect is pretty impressed with the PlayStation 4. While that’s hardly surprising, considering that AMD are providing many of the parts that are going into the new machine, he did make some interesting comments. He thinks that Sony have done a good job on the engineering side of things, and noted how easy it would be to turn the PlayStation 4 into a great computer platform, among other things.