Another week, another hump day, and even more gaming news.
- NEWS: Sony has announced that Uncharted 3‘s multiplayer mode is now free-to-play and is downloadable from the PlayStation Store. You can play as much as you want, although you’ll need to pay to level up past Level 15. Your experience will continue to be tracked and will be retroactively applied if you decide to purchase the game afterwards.
- NEWS: In more PlayStation-related news, Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker is now available for purchase on the PlayStation Vita. It was a bit silly that Peace Walker didn’t make it to the Vita version of the HD Collection that came out last year, so it’s good to see the game is getting on the platform.
- NEWS: In yet even more PlayStation-related news, Famitsu have spilled more details about the upcoming Soul Sacrifice for Vita. As reported by Siliconera, the player will have the opportunity to play good cop-bad cop at certain points in the game and choose to either save or sacrifice certain monsters after defeating them, which will affect how the player can transform and their abilities.
- NEWS: Controversial game The War Z has made its return to Steam, along with a patch to fix the multitude of problems existing owners had with the game.
- NEWS: The recent closure of Zynga Boston has kickstarted the arrival of another company known as Proletariat Inc. We can expect to see an iOS arcade-style word-finding game called Letter Rush very, very soon.
- NEWS: The remainder of THQ’s franchises and miscellaneous games are ready to be auctioned off in six specific lots, as reported by Destructoid. Of note are the franchise rights to Darksiders, Red Faction, Homeworld and MX.
- VIDEO: To get our RTS hearts pumping, Blizzard has released a trailer showing off Kerrigan’s vengeful side.
[youtube id=”vCsGTP3-Jlw” width=”600″ height=”350″]