- NEWS: We mentioned a couple of days ago that the Soul Sacrifice demo would be released with the PlayStation Network’s update, due tomorrow morning. As posted on the PlayStation blog, something interesting to note is that the full first chapter of the game will be available to get your gory paws into, and that the game will transfer your save over to the full game, if you like what you’ve played.
- NEWS: Aussie-based Halfbrick Studios’ new game, Fish Out of Water, will be released tomorrow for iOS devices.
- NEWS: The latest installment in the Hot Shots Golf series (aka Everybody’s Golf in Japan) will have Kazuma Kiryu of Yakuza fame as DLC. He’ll cost 500 yen, so expect him to be priced at around the $5 mark.
- NEWS: Did you enjoy 3DS and mobile shooter Liberation Maiden? Then it may please you to know that the game is receiving a sequel in the form of a visual novel for the PlayStation 3. Titled Liberation Maiden Sin, the game will star Kiyoto Kaido, a man who can read others’ minds and act as an aide to President Shoko. The game will also feature scenarios written by Suda 51, director of Grasshopper Manufacture, who developed the original game.
- NEWS: On a similar note, it has been revealed that Arc System Work’s mysterious XBlaze project is in fact a visual novel for the PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita. So much for holding out hope for another fighter.
- VIDEO: The latest in the Metro: Last Light’s Ranger Survival Guide video series teaches potential players about the dangers you can expect in the game.
[youtube id=”h4WSE4za6VE” width=”600″ height=”350″]