- NEWS: Sony has hosted a 2013 Vita Heaven in Japan, as evident by their official website. Though there’s not much to report on the game front, Sony is set to cut the system’s price in Japan by a whopping 10,000 yen (~AU$110), no doubt hoping to recover continually dwindling sales. Several Japan specific release dates were given, Final Fantasy X HD was confirmed to still exist, and Vanillaware delivered a new trailer of their excellent looking Dragon’s Crown.
[youtube id=”dPASmQ-nqEA” width=”600″ height=”350″]
- NEWS: The embargo has ended on Bungie’s Destiny, let us know a little more about their upcoming online shooter. Playing as one of three announced classes (Hunter, Titan, and Warlock), players will bounce around planets in a solar system engaging in good old fashioned science fiction first person shooter warfare. While collecting loot and equipment to upgrade their arsenal and customise their characters, players will find themselves always connected to a subscription free online world, which automates player mingle, match making, and co-operative fighting. The game is currently targeting Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and “future generation hardware”. A developer video diary, discussing the project while showing off brief gameplay footage and plenty of concept art, can be viewed below.
[youtube id=”EwOUi4JDC4o” width=”600″ height=”350″]
- NEWS: Quick and dirty news: Game Breaker has reported that PC MMORPG Guild Wars 2 will grow larger by the end of the year, receiving the first in what we assume will many expansion packs sometime in the last half of 2013.
- VIDEO: JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle has a new and suitably bizarre trailer. Check it.
[youtube id=”40BH5a5ltfY” width=”600″ height=”350″]
- VIDEO: Popular fan project Mortal Kombat: Legacy was so well received that the team is making a second season. Want to see how the live action adaptation is shaping up? Watch this.
[youtube id=”5l3jrR5XMSU” width=”600″ height=”350″]