From the Rocket Chainsaw staff to all our readers, have a very happy and safe Christmas and holiday season.
- NEWS: As a slightly early Christmas present, Rockstar has made public a new batch of Grand Theft Auto V screenshots. You can check them out in all their ocean faring, shark fearing glory at NeoGAF.
- NEWS: Troubled MMOFPS The War Z has run into yet another snag. WarZScam is accurately reporting the suspension of The War Z trademark, ensuring the game can no longer go by this title. Paramount Pictures are responsible for contesting the trademark, feeling The War Z treads to closing to their upcoming film World War Z.
- NEWS: Speaking with Famitsu, Dragon Quest X developer Yosuke Saito has announced the Wii U port of the MMORPG will be enhanced with orchestral recordings for a few tracks. Dragon Quest X released in Japan on Wii back in August this year, and will release on Wii U in March. An international version has yet to be confirmed.
- VIDEO: A third yet equally crazy trailer for JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure All-Star Battle is available for your consumption below.
[youtube id=”HbdgjePSY0o” width=”600″ height=”350″]
- VIDEO: Fan projects are getting more and more impressive these days. A team of dedicated cyberpunk fans have put together a pretty impressive mock trailer for a Deus Ex: Human Revolution film.
[youtube id=”zqmgV3bHA8g” width=”600″ height=”350″]