Monday in Australia equates to Sunday in the United States. Given that’s the source of most of the gaming world’s news, we sadly do not have a whole lot to report today. One of the downsides of living in the future.
- NEWS: Wii U is live and uncut in the United States! Launch has so far…not gone overly smoothly. Some users are reporting Miiverse connection errors, updates, and other quirks that will need to be ironed out over time. I guess our friendly American readers are doing the rest of the world a service acting as early beta testers. Thanks!
- NEWS: One particularly thrilling launch day story revolves around a user on NeoGAF claiming that, due to a Miiverse firmware error, he accidentally unlocked administration/moderation privileges for his account. The thread contains convincing photographic proof. Of very curious note is are several game discussion topics, otherwise invisible to the general public. This included topics for “Yoshi’s Land Wii U”, “metal gear solid”, and “resident evils”. Place holders, or a hint at what’s to come?
- VIDEO: Far Cry 3 has many features. Here’s a video showing some of them off!
[youtube id=”iQanuINGGyM” width=”600″ height=”350″]
- NEWS: Stealth fans around the world best be partying, because today makes the ten year anniversary of the Splinter Cell franchise. Happy birthday Sam Fisher!
- NEWS: SEGA has opened a teaser website for…something. Something to be revealed in Famitsu magazine on the 22nd of November. What could it be?
- VIDEO: Trine 2: Director’s Cut is out on the Wii U in the United States, and scheduled for our eShop at launch. Check out the launch trailer below.
[youtube id=”t-wzG14VZd0″ width=”600″ height=”350″]