It was a pretty quiet day today. Not much going on, not much to report. Can’t think of anything worth mentioning.
[youtube id=”0JElywbkSbY” width=”600″ height=”350″]
Oh! Right. Thank you, reference that has never been used before. I guess the Wii U launched today. That’s kind of a big deal. Who got theirs?!
- NEWS: Following the launch of Hitman Absolution, IO Interactive has released eight new clothing items for the Xbox Live Avatar Marketplace, for gamers to deck out their avatars with. Items include 47’s shirt and a rubber duck hat.
- NEWS: The good folk at Humble Bundle have released a new pack of awesomeness for one cheap price – this time featuring THQ games. Great titles are included such as Company of Heroes, Metro 2033 and Saints Row: The Third, so deffo check it out if you’re a PC gamer.
- VIDEO: To go along with the launch of the Wii U, we have a launch trailer for New Super Mario Bros. U. It has Mario! Jumping!
[youtube id=”aO400wOtuLY” width=”600″ height=”350″]
- NEWS: This weekend, Xbox will be offering their Xbox LIVE Gold subscription for free, until Sunday 2 December. Anyone with an Xbox 360 will be able to jump in and use the service, although only until the weekend is over. Probably a good time to get stuck into Halo 4, then!
- NEWS: Satoru Iwata, president of Nintendo, has apologised for the massive update which Wii U users are obligated to download upon turning on the console in an interview with IGN. He feels bad about it, but then so does everyone who’s waiting hours to actually get to play something on their new console.
- VIDEO: ‘Most Awesome Idea Ever Conceived’ award winner, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney is now out in Japan and has a launch trailer to celebrate.
[youtube id=”GiaHqu6Gw-E” width=”600″ height=”350″]