It’s Thursday! You know what that means? It’s just four more days ’till it’s Monday again! Yaaaay! That’s what people celebrate on Thursday, right?
- NEWS: A lot of other stuff is out this week, but for something a little different, Virtue’s Last Reward, the sequel to 999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors has been released on PS Vita as a digital download, for AU $47.95. The 3DS version comes out tomorrow, but there is a price discrepancy, with the 3D version coming in at AU $70.
- NEWS: Sony’s PlayStation Plus has finally properly gone live on PS Vita as well, bringing with it some excellent free titles for subscribers, including Uncharted: Golden Abyss and Gravity Rush – two of the best games on the system. The Plus service has also announced a special discount for Sony’s Music Unlimited one-year subscription, taking 90% off the price until the end of December, making it AU $13.99.
- NEWS: A new Humble Bundle is out, and it’s a treat for Double Fine fans, including prototypes from their ‘Amnesia Fortnight’ brainstorming session.
- NEWS: ESPN are reporting that 21-year old Swedish-based student Vugar Huseynzade has been recruited as manager of Azerbaijan team FK Baku, on the strength of his experience in Football Manager. Good on Vugar for getting the job, but I hope this doesn’t set a precedent and allow CoD players into the armed forces, Ace Attorney players into the bar exam or Trauma Center enthusiasts into our hospitals. Life’s already quite dangerous enough.
- NEWS: Bluemouth Interactive have announced a new ‘Fusion’ controller to be distributed in Australia, designed by PowerA as tournament-grade.
- VIDEO: There is a ‘Survivor’ trailer out now for Aliens: Colonial Marines. It does not feature the popular reality show, nor the band from Rocky IV.
[youtube id=”7UMKutWoQaE” width=”600″ height=”350″]