- NEWS: In case you’ve been wondering why Respawn Entertainment’s Titanfall doesn’t have a singe player mode, the head of the studio has come forward to offer an answer. According to Vince Zampella, Respawn decided not to bother with it because they felt that people would take issue with it, since it would either end up being too long or too short to satisfy players.
- NEWS: If your PlayStation 3 was one of those affected by Sony’s recent dodgy firmware update, you’ll be pleased to know that a fix is on the way. Sony will be releasing a new firmware version, but it won’t be available until the 27th of June, so you’ll still have to wait a little longer to get your console up and running again.
- NEWS: It turns out that Microsoft’s proposed family game sharing plan for the Xbox One was never time limited at all. Speaking out on the topic, Microsoft’s Aaron Greenberg said that the details were exactly as Microsoft had originally described. Looks like that ‘Microsoft employee’ on Pastebin was just making things up.
- VIDEO: Have you ever wanted to smash zombies in the face with a guitar? Well, you’ll get your chance in ZRun, an upcoming game for PlayStation Vita.
[youtube id=”Dgug6sDkE1w” width=”600″ height=”350″]
- NEWS: The president of GameStop has spoken out about the company’s plans for the upcoming PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, as well as the Wii U, and the Kickstarter funded Ouya. Unsurprisingly, he’s quite pleased that both Sony and Microsoft are now allowing for the unrestricted trade-in of used games, but he also had plenty to say about the other consoles.
- VIDEO: Microsoft have released a developer diary for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, which shows off some of the new features and locations.
[youtube id=”MIh08N7Slm4″ width=”600″ height=”350″]
- NEWS: Cliffy B has talked about various things during a recent blog post, including Microsoft’s backflip about the Xbox One’s DRM and well as his thoughts on the future of gaming. He feels that Microsoft’s 24 hour online check-in was particularly silly, and is glad that they changed their minds.
- VIDEO: Sony have posted an in-depth look at Square-Enix’s upcoming reboot of Final Fantasy XIV, A Real Reborn. Aside from the PC version, the game will be an exclusive for PlayStation consoles.
[youtube id=”MwHBHqwsm00″ width=”600″ height=”350″]