- NEWS: Nintendo are holding a Wii U-focused Nintendo Direct tonight at midnight. Make sure you tune in to see what the future has in store for the console, and whether that future includes Mario, Zelda or Samus.
- NEWS: Unfortunately, that future will not include any EA titles, as EA have confirmed with Kotaku that they have no titles currently in development for the Wii U.
- NEWS: Silconera have found a trademark Sega have filed for Sonic Lost World, indicating perhaps the title of the next installment in the increasingly playable-on-current-gen-consoles franchise.
- VIDEO: Check out a new Producer Walkthrough for The Sims 3: Island Paradise.
[youtube id=”GZDZEij7h4Q” width=”600″ height=”350″]
- NEWS: Joystiq are reporting on a new ‘alternative to E3’ event, named Horizon, run by Venus Patrol in partnership with MOCAtv. The show will feature games from across the industry, offering new looks from both developers big and small.
- NEWS: There are some new pre-order incentives at JB Hi-Fi and EB for those looking to get their hands on Dynasty Warriors 8 at launch, including a limited edition smartphone pouch in one of four exclusive designs, and a free DLC pack with outfits from Dynasty Warriors 1 and Three Kingdoms 12.
- NEWS: Successful Disney iOS title Where’s My Water is getting an update with a brand new female character, named Allie, who mixes things up by using her steam instrument to redirect steam around the sewers. The update pack is going for AU $0.99.