It has been over a month since Ubisoft announced they are working on a large update for Tom Clancy’s The Division. Today they have announced that The Division patch 1.4 will be coming out… tomorrow.
Tom Clancy’s The Division is an open-world post-apocalyptic third-person shooter where you fight street by street in an eerie resemblance of New York to take back the city.
Key changes included in The Division patch 1.4 are:
- A new World Level Tier. Once reaching level 30, players can choose between four difficulty levels for end-game content, which will affect how difficult the enemies are and how good the gear they drop is
- PC players will now have a simple way to report other players for violations of the T&C’s
- All enemies now have a chance to drop high-end and gear set items
- Vendors will now be more worthwhile, with items they stock being better adjusted to the level of the player
- Named weapons are no longer locked to specific gear scores
- Gear set gear scores are now just as good as high-end gear scores where the score is appropriate (eg. 268 gear set items now have Gear Score 229)
There are also a ton of changes to skills, missions and weapons as well as a bunch of bug fixes.
Now that The Division Patch 1.4 is here, players can also expect that DLC pack Survival is on its way. Survival was originally delayed as Ubisoft felt this patch required urgent attention.
For those that were drawn away from The Division at launch due to it having lots of bugs, hackers, or just not being the game that you wanted it to be, tomorrow might be the time for you to give it another try. To see the full patch notes for The Division Patch 1.4, head to the Ubisoft forums.