A little more news than expected for a Monday. Something must be off.
- NEWS: Well known Australian based chip/key supplier OzModChips has posted a curious tweet implying that Nintendo’s 3DS may finally have been hacked. Though this would not be the first time a hack has been reported, it may be the first legitimate one. Homebrew fans are eager to see what can be accomplished on an open 3DS platform, particularly in terms of region free gaming, a frustrating bottleneck for those who enjoy importing and travelling.
- NEWS: Microsoft Halo 4 DLC debacle has peaked, users over at NeoGAF and elsewhere claiming a bug (?) is causing accounts playing the Crimson DLC split-screen to be banned. The issue started when the priced DLC’s promotion code turned out to be glitched, allowing users to download the Crimson DLC pack for free. Microsoft embraced the error, allowing users to download the pack, stating that they would be able to play it for a limited time. Now people are getting banned.
- VIDEO: Episode 1 of the Tomb Raider’s Guide to Survival video series, titled Smart Resourceful Lara, is available for viewing below.
[youtube id=”20SFuGWlEEw” width=”600″ height=”350″]
- NEWS: The first screenshots and art for Project Versus J are available over at All Games Beta. The PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita brawler is the successor to Jump Super Star, pitting a plethora of characters from numerous animes against one another. As will the Super Star series, do not expect this to leave Japan.
- NEWS: All Games Beta also has a bunch of new Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen screenshots. The expansion pack will release sometime next year.
- VIDEO: Did you know Dead Space 3 is enhanced with Kinect voice controls? Now you do. See it in action.
[youtube id=”HZvjXoNbC34″ width=”600″ height=”350″]