- NEWS: The first artwork for Bungie’s new Destiny series has been revealed, shortly before the game’s official announcement. A GameStop employee posted pictures of a couple of promotional posters for the game, which show a couple of aliens, as well as a scene in space.
- NEWS: Following in the footsteps of such violent games as Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor’s Edge and God of War: Ascension, there’s news today that Atelier Totori Plus: The Adventurer of Arland is the third game to receive an R 18+ rating in Australia. Yes, you read that correctly. The title is an enhanced version of the PlayStation 3 title, which will be released for the PlayStation Vita. It’s hard to believe that a game that looks like this could be given such a rating, but according to the classification board, it features ‘high impact violence’. Did we play the same game?
- VIDEO: The fourth game in the Sly Cooper series, Sly Cooper: Thieves In Time, has just been released in the US. To celebrate, Sony have released a new trailer for the game, featuring the sassy Carmelita Fox.
[youtube id=”nXiyGu7gOZM” width=”600″ height=”350″]
- NEWS: Details about Nintendo’s highly anticipated new entries in the main Pokemon series, Pokemon X and Y are slowly coming in. The latest reveal is a new evolution for Eevee, which is called Sylveon. It’s Eevee’s eighth evolution to date, and you can see it in action here.
- NEWS: Speaking of Pokemon, Kotaku have gotten their hands on the first screenshots for the Wii U’s first Pokemon game, Pokemon Rumble U. The game was announced earlier this week, and is coming to Japan later this year.
- NEWS: It seems that the world can’t get enough of Rovio’s Angry Birds series. Activision and Rovio have revealed today that Angry Birds Trilogy has now sold more than one million copies worldwide. The game combines three of Rovio’s titles, Angry Birds, Angry Birds Seasons and Angry Birds Rio into one package for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Nintendo 3DS. Moving on from here, they intend to release the trilogy for the Nintendo Wii and Wii U later this year. Rovio also released a DLC pack for the game recently, which adds 130 new puzzles.
- VIDEO: With Sony set to hold their next PlayStation Meeting on the 20th of February, the time seems right for them to announce the PlayStation 4. Adding fuel to the fire of an expected announcement, they’ve just released the first episode of a PlayStation retrospective which looks back at the console’s history.
[youtube id=”U7w5i_YCFmQ” width=”600″ height=”350″]