Happy hump day and with it, another day of gaming news.
- NEWS: Word from Venturebeat is that Notch, the man behind Minecraft, is no longer funding Double Fine’s classic Psychonauts 2. Psychonauts 2 is set to cost more than originally thought and this, combined with Double Fine’s current focus on their Kickstarter project, looks to be the reason behind this.
- NEWS: The Wii U exclusive Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor’s Edge ain’t so exclusive any more. Famitsu has revealed that the game will be heading to PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 as well.
- NEWS: Speaking of the Wii U, those looking for a bit of sniper warfare will be in for a treat when Sniper Elite V2 lands on the console sometime this year. There’s even a teaser pointing to a zombie mode, ala the recent Call of Duty games.
- VIDEO: Speaking of zombies (I’m having fun linking these together), the development team behind the zombie game DayZ have released a video showing off the standalone version of the title. They’ve also got some general updates on their Tumblr.
[youtube id=”x_SKBJaJBcI” width=”600″ height=”350″]
- VIDEO: The release of Injustice: Gods Among Us seems right around the corner, and don’t Warner Bros. know it. As part of a promotional campaign for the upcoming fighter, they’re getting gamers to vote on who would win in character showdowns. They discuss it in this video here and if you look closely, you can see Bane of Batman fame and Doomsday from Superman.
[youtube id=”egEQYRBAkZs” width=”600″ height=”350″]