- NEWS: Yet even more problems for troubled social game developer Zynga is on the cards. AllThingsD reports that in the wake of newly-appointed CEO Don Mattrick making a number of changes, three high-level executives have left the company.
- NEWS: The studio behind this year’s Tomb Raider reboot, Crystal Dynamics, is facing lay-offs. However, those laid off were not working on the upcoming Tomb Raider sequel, but on a new IP.
- NEWS: PAYDAY 2 was recently released, but that doesn’t stop developer Overkill from thinking about the future. Game director David Goldfarb told OXM that they have “like a year of DLC” planned, which may also include a female playable character.
- NEWS: Despite Atlus, best-known for the Shin Megami Tensei series facing bankruptcy, the director of the Persona spin-off games has teased a 25th anniversary title. The director, Katsura Hashino, had this to say on the official Persona blog: “Next year is the 25th anniversary of the Atlus brand, and there is some news we’d like to share; however, we ask if you can be patient just a little longer. The new titles we’ve yet to announce are all currently being developed zealously. The only issue at the moment is simply how we can further better these titles.”
- NEWS: Turn-based space conquest game Galactic Reign will be removed from the Windows Store tomorrow, with the game’s servers to be taken offline at the end of the year.
- NEWS: Wannabe farmers, rejoice: Farming Simulator is hitting PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 early next month. The game is an enhanced version of Farming Simulator 2013 and will feature bonus content.
- VIDEO: Here’s the debut trailer for the social sandbox game, Windborne: