- The upcoming Killer Instinct for Xbox One won’t just be bringing back an assortment of old favourites, but also introducing entirely new characters. The first of these, a spider-themed lady fighter, has been given a healthy tease.
- The people said “we want more space sims!”, and when it comes to Star Citizen they’ve yelled this from their wallets. According to the team, lead by Wing Commander creator Chris Roberts, Star Citizen has broken the $16,000,000 mark in crowd funding. That’s a whole lot of money for a whole lot of virtual galactic exploring.
- If you’re more of a DriveClub fan over Gran Turismo, you might be interested in these ten minutes of direct feed of the former at Gamescom.
- More Space Hulk commeth. A leaked pamphlet has revealed Space Hulk: Deathwing, a first person shooter powered by Unreal Engine 4, and developed by the team at Streum on Studio, the folks best known for the inventive E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy. Deathwing is due sometime in 2014.
- If you’re a bit confused as to what’s out on the Wii U, what the rest of the year has in store, and what owners can look forward to in 2014, then you might want to watch Nintendo Europe’s “Exclusively on Wii U” line-up trailer.