Hay guys, it’s Thursday and you know what that means?
- NEWS: The first details on Pokemon X and Y‘s new Legendary Pokemon, glimpsed briefly at the end of the first trailer, have been revealed via press release. The two are known as Xerneas and Yveltal, which really do just roll off the tongue.
- NEWS: DmC isn’t even out yet, but it’s already been getting a free update, as a Capcom press release sent out today tells us. ‘Bloody Palace’ mode will be making a return to the series as a free update for all Xbox 360, PS3 and PC players. The mode is unlocked upon completion of the game, and delivers a 100 levels and 5 bosses for gamers to tackle in one glorious bloodfest, with online leadboards to see just who could kill the killingest.
- VIDEO: The third episode of Crysis 3‘s ‘7 Wonders’ series has been released as ‘Cause and Effect’. Check it out:
[youtube id=”dKE0_Ua6R7Q” width=”600″ height=”350″]
- NEWS: Platinum Games fans will be pleased as punch to know that Anarchy Reigns is out in stores today. Also out is an independent game from the Melbourne-based Kumobius, Time Surfers, on the App Store. Look for our review soon!
- VIDEO: Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII, the next installment in the increasingly confusingly named series, has released its first trailer:
[youtube id=”cpuuJKiyUGI” width=”600″ height=”350″]
- NEWS: Ever wanted to pick something up, but not wanted to use muscles, or movement, or any physical effort? Well now you can a (probably non-working) replica of the Half Life 2 Gravity Gun from ThinkGeek, shipping in April.
- VIDEO: Finally, EA have posted a video overview of the EA Asia Pacific Showcase that we attended last year. I managed to avoid every single on-camera interview (I was too busy asking the people behind the camera for advice on my next SLR), but you can see some of our friends and other familiar faces.
[youtube id=”kqL7D-X8ca8″ width=”600″ height=”350″]