- NEWS: According to a recent Australian parliament inquiry, we are paying on average 50 to 100 percent more than American customers for IT goods. The board has recommended a change to the Competition and Consumer Act of 2010, which hopefully means more affordable games for us in the near future.
- NEWS: Turns out that the PS Vita will only work as a PS4 controller for games specifically programmed to do so (which will presumably be very little) taking away from Sony’s claim that the Vita is “the Ultimate Companion” to their new console.
- NEWS: Saints Row IV has again been denied release in Australia after Deep Silver resubmitted the game for appeal. Fans of the series can look forward to another edited release down under, sans alien narcotics, anal probes and performance enhancing drugs.
- NEWS: Finally some good news for WiiU owners as Call of Duty Ghosts has now been announced for Nintendo’s latest console. No date has been specified for the popular shooter, but both Wii-mote and second-screen Gamepad support have been confirmed.
- VIDEO: Some gameplay footage from Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag’s multiplayer has been released, and while it looks quite similar to previous installments there are some new features – the most notable being an expanded co-op mode. Check it out below.
[youtube id=”DZI1zm8OhM0″ width=”600″ height=”350″]
- GAME: Twelve Indie devs have pooled their creative resources to create the ambitious Experiment 12. Each dev had three days to create a unique chapter before hand-balling it to the next developer, resulting in a 12 level narrative of colourful proportions. You can download it here for free (PC only).
- NEWS: And finally, for those a little slow on the uptake season 2 of Freddy Wong‘s Video Game High School has finally kicked off, with new episodes available to stream each Friday. Check out the first episode here.