- NEWS: Shadow Warrior is back! A teaser trailer posted over at GameTrailers has confirmed that the 90’s shooter star second only to Duke Nukem will be making a next generation come back in the suitably titled Shadow Warrior. The reboot, if it can be called that, is in the safe hands of Flying Wild Hog, the Polish developer best known for Hard Reset. Shadow Warrior is aiming to release on PC, PlayStation 4, and whatever the next generation Xbox will be called later this year. Only one question remains: Who wants some Wang?
- NEWS: A brief tease for Call of Duty: Ghosts has popped up on Vine. Check it!
- NEWS: Following in the footsteps of Arkham City, the upcoming Batman: Arkham Origins will too offer optional characters as playable in their own select missions and challenges, most of which to be sold via DLC. The first of these is Deathstroke, who popped up as a pre-order bonus on Amazon’s listing of the game.
- NEWS: AllGamesBeta has a whole bunch of new Drakengard 3 screenshots, showing off a lot of stuff dying.
- NEWS: Rockstar’s classic psychological horror Manhunt is heading to PSN soon. And by soon we mean next week. Folk will be able to grab the PlayStation 2 port for about $10 from both US and Euro PSN, though we’re not sure if Australia will get a local release, given its banned status. Rockstar is also promising that The Warriors is to the service too, and soon.
- VIDEO: More Guilty Gear is on the way for Arc System Works fans. The latest entry, tentatively titled Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN- looks to be aiming for a next generation release, as per the concept video released. Running on an Unreal engine (which iteration, we’re not sure), the game does an excellent job of rendering 3D models with cel shading yet tightening the animation frames to make them look almost indistinguishable from 2D sprites. You can see the first footage below.
[youtube id=”lhE0Rp17so4″ width=”600″ height=”350″]