- NEWS: Some of the folks behind this year’s SimCity have reportedly jumped ship to start their own company. Creative director Ocean Quigley, lead architect Andrew Willmott and lead gameplay engineer Dan Moskowitz’s new company is called Jellygrade, with their first game pitched as “a simulation about the dawn of life on earth; about lava, water, rock and the emergence of the first primordial creatures”.
- NEWS: UK’s Official Xbox Magazine has revealed that a new Mass Effect universe is in the making and is being worked on by both Mass Effect and Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic staff.
- NEWS: The creator behind Sierra’s old-school adventure title Police Quest, Jim Walls, is hoping to fund a spiritual sequel to the game via Kickstarter. The game, titled Precinct, has a funding goal of USD$500,000. At time of writing, USD$30,863 has been pledged.
- NEWS: Expect to see the multiplayer for Call of Duty: Ghosts in August, with hints that the reveal may be at gamescom.
- NEWS: Side-scrolling shooter Sine Mora has been ported yet again, this time to iOS devices. Only the iPhone 5 and 5th-gen iPod Touch are supported though, so if you don’t have either of those, you’d be better off purchasing the game on PC, PlayStation Vita, Xbox Live Arcade or the PlayStation 3.
- VIDEO: Finally, a new trailer for Sonic Lost World has emerged:
[youtube id=”XkUIRi6VCOQ” width=”600″ height=”350″]