- NEWS: DOTA 2 is finally out of beta and ready for public consumption for Steam. The game’s official website has been updated to reflect this.
- NEWS: Controversy was abound earlier today when it was reported that Nintendo would not allow Super Smash Bros. Melee to stream at fighting game championship EVO. However, the company has since reversed its decision. Perhaps common decency is the true victor at EVO this year.
- NEWS: Fans of Attack on Titan will be pleased to note that a game is currently in the works. The Anime News Network didn’t have many details to report, other than that the game will be released next year and that the game will be either a “console or portable video game”.
- NEWS: On a similar note, Silconera reports that Grasshopper Manufacture creative Suda 51 is teaming up with Tokyo Jungle creator Yohei Kataoka on a game called Ranko Tsukigime’s Longest Day. The game will be a tie-in to Akira creator Katsuhiro Otomo’s upcoming film, Short Peace.
- NEWS: More Borderlands 2 DLC is on the way, according to a podcast Gearbox CEO Randy Pitchford recorded with Nerdist.
- NEWS: The developers of Killzone: Shadow Fall are recruiting some television talent, with David Harewood from Homeland and Jamie Gray Hyder from True Blood signing on for roles.
- VIDEO: If you haven’t seen it already, here’s the long-awaited gameplay trailer for Grand Theft Auto V:
[youtube id=”N-xHcvug3WI” width=”600″ height=”350″]