It’s the fifteenth and I haven’t even started my Christmas shopping yet. On the bright side, the two birthdays I need to buy presents for between now and Christmas have been bought, so that’s something.
- The Diablo III: Reaper of Souls closed beta has begun. If you’ve signed up for Blizzard’s beta program, then you may want to start watching your inbox like a hawk over the next few days.
- Capcom have put together a new trailer showing off all the new features in Ultra Streetfighter IV.
- If you’ve been wondering what happened to the next game in Ubisoft’s Rainbow Six series, well, it turns out that the development team has started again on next-generation consoles. In an interview with IGN, Ubi’s Laurent Detoc explains that the design for Rainbow Six: Patriots wasn’t working, so the team started again with a focus on next-generation hardware.
- Minecraft: XBox 360 Edition has sold 10 million copies, which is a lot.
- Cellar Door Games has announced features of the next update for its excellent PC platforming/roguelike game, Rogue Legacy. Updates include new bosses, a new class, new traits, more rooms, more achievements and a more useful haggle skill.
Today’s image is a birthday cake, because it’s my sister’s birthday.