Wii U tomorrow, or tonight if you’re lucky. Who’s heading to a midnight launch, and what have you got on order?
- NEWS: If you’re keen to try out Team Ninja’s alterations to Ninja Gaiden 3, and don’t want a Wii U, then you might be in luck. Listings for Ninja Gaiden 3 Sigma for both Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 have popped up on Amazon France.
- NEWS: Spike has confirmed that, aside from being host to a handful of new announcements, the 2012 Video Game Awards will delight us with the first ever gameplay footage of Mercury Steam’s Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2. The event is scheduled to screen next week.
- VIDEO: Popular (and insane) creation tool kit Garry’s Mod is getting supercharged with Kinect support. No, that doesn’t mean Garry’s Mod is coming to Xbox 360. PC Kinect owners will be able to enhance the title with full-body motion capture to control and manipulate ragdolls, acting out their sick G-Man fantasies in a virtual environment. Here’s a video of the madness:
[youtube id=”avgqr75MVcg” width=”600″ height=”350″]
- VIDEO: Far Cry 3 is here! Enjoy the launch trailer.
[youtube id=”ubQuu8yUV2o” width=”600″ height=”350″]
- NEWS: Dragon Age III may arrive later rather than sooner. A LinkedIn profile for one of the developers notes the game’s scope has changed, delaying the title into 2014, while targeting next generation platforms.
- NEWS: Square-Enix’s fancy Agni’s Philosophy tech demo took one year to make, according to Kotaku. Six months of meticulous planning were followed by six months of development, giving us the tech demo that dropped jaws around the world.
- VIDEO: Deathstroke has been revealed for Nether Realm’s Injustice: Gods Among Men, and we’ve got a trailer to show how he moves.
[youtube id=”PVDqpsXAgLI” width=”600″ height=”350″]