- NEWS: A whole new batch of super pretty Infamous: Second Son screenshots are live, to be found over on NeoGAF. Check ’em.
- NEWS: Hyped for Drakengard 3? You might be interested in a series of short novels Square-Enix is posting on the official website. Unfortunately for those not proficient in Japanese, there’s no official translation. There is, however, Siliconera’s translation, which is just as good. You can find their translation of the first mini novel here.
- NEWS: If you’ve been looking for an excuse to replay The Witcher 2: Assassin’s of Kings, the full combat rebalance mod might be it. The mod has been designed and developed by Andrzej Kwiatkowski, a tinkerer of all things The Witcher who was later hired by CD Projekt RED to work on The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. In his spare time at the studio Kwiatkowski hacked away at the full combat rebalance mod, resulting in a kinda-but-not-quite-official release that totally overhauls Geralt’s fighting speed, stances, damage variables, and more.
- NEWS: Remember that fancy The Dark Sorcerer PlayStation 4 tech demo from E3 2013? Dual Shockers has some interesting tech details of just what was going on. According to the report, Quantic Dream built the demo on a PlayStation 3 engine pipe-line similar to their Beyond: Two Souls build using very high resolution assets, and rendering entirely in real time at anywhere between 30 and 90 frames per second, and at a native 1920×1080 resolution. The environment/set used in the video was rendered with around one million polygons, meanwhile Maurice the Goblin was rendered with around seven hundred thousand polygons. Best of all? The entire tech demo was built to use approximately four of the eight available gigabytes of GDDR5.
- VIDEO: Zoo Tycoon is coming to Xbox 360 and Xbox One! Watch the trailer!
[youtube id=”5dPJ4jyza48″ width=”600″ height=”350″]