While Americans give thanks for something or other, you should be thanking us for this delicious daily gaming news.
- NEWS: Ahh, the internet stirs with rumours. Rumours that soon-to-be-former Nintendo 3DS exclusive Resident Evil: Revelations is coming to Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. The gossip was sparked by a listing on South Korea’s classifications database. Wouldn’t be a first time something has leaked from there, and we doubt Revelations will be the last.
- NEWS: The other day we were talking about a Gray Fox costume pre-order bonus for Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance in the United States. Konami UK has detailed how this deal will work for Europeans, delighting fans with news that the Gray Fox skin will be included with every version of the game. Hopefully Australia gets similar treatment.
- VIDEO: It’s entirely in Japanese, but we don’t care. Here’s a trailer for Professor Layton Vs. Ace Attorney.
[youtube id=”K5InIF7ACmw” width=”600″ height=”350″]
- NEWS: In a candid interview with Rock Paper Shotgun, industry legend Peter Molyneux has broken down in tears while elaborating on the struggles of his experimental iOS/Android title Curiosity. Lamenting trademark over promising, and poor reception of the title coupled with server issues, the designer expressed further worries of studio 22cans’ future, of which rest heavily on the success of their Populous inspired Kickstarter project GODUS.
- NEWS: Chief technical officer of 4A Games (Metro 2033, Metro: Last Light) Oles Shishkovtsov has caused quite a stir, stating to Now Gamer that he believes the Wii U’s CPU to be “horrible” and “slow”. This viewpoint was echoed by DICE (Mirror’s Edge, Battlefield) designer Gustav Halling, who too expressed concern over the system’s lifespan with perceived hardware weaknesses.
- VIDEO: Square-Enix really want you to give Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn a second look. And you can do such things via their latest gameplay trailer.
[youtube id=”AQb_t5zkfoY” width=”600″ height=”350″]
- NEW: In an interview with Eurogamer, now ex-Rare veteran Chris Seaver has given the scoop on his past with the company, and his future elsewhere. Interestingly, he notes numerous titles that were in development at Rare, under Microsoft, once upon a time. Included amongst these are Kameo 2, Perfect Dark Core, Conker 2, and more.
- VIDEO: And here’s a gameplay trailer for Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition, an *cough* enhanced port of the role playing classic. It’s due out at the end of this month, and we know you want it.
[youtube id=”86NLGVQ6Iaw” width=”600″ height=”350″]