- NEWS: In true Microsoft tradition, major upcoming Xbox 360 exclusive Gears of War: Judgement has reportedly leaked onto the internet. Gears of War: Judgement is not due out officially until mid-late March, giving the leak a one month head start. Someone is getting in trouble.
- NEWS: AllGamesBeta has several new screens for BioShock Infinite, all worth a squiz. In an interview with Polygon, user experience specialist of Irrational Games, Bill Gardner, stated that approximately five to six full games worth of content was cut from Infinite during post production and development. It will be interesting to see how the final product shapes up.
- VIDEO: Sony’s latest entry in their Evolution of PlayStation video series is up, this time focusing on portable gaming: the PlayStation Portable and PlayStation Vita.
[youtube id=”X_W1JQ5ubWQ” width=”600″ height=”350″]
- NEWS: GameStop, Amazon, and Best Buy are adding more fuel to the Watch_Dogs fire, as AllGamesBeta reports the title set for release on Nintendo’s Wii U. This would line up nicely with the previous leak implying Ubisoft want Watch_Dogs on every console under the sun.
- NEWS: Activision has released an official press release for Destiny’s Bungie, corroboration yesterday’s previews and announcements. More interestingly though, Activision confirms Destiny will not meet its original late 2013 target, and instead land in gamers hands sometime in 2014.
- VIDEO: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 has a new trailer, this one titled “The Will of Fire Lives On”.
[youtube id=”wnydd6hOM6M” width=”600″ height=”350″]
- NEWS: MCV has been invited to an Assassin’s Creed event on February 27th. What could it be? The rumoured pirate themed Assassin’s Creed?
- NEWS: In an attempt to appease grumpy Wii U owners upset by Rayman Legends’ several month delay, the development team has provided a development diary where they announce intentions to release the full “online challenge mode” from Rayman Legends for Wii U starting sometime in April. Rayman Legends challenge mode allows players to undertake goal specific levels, such as speed-runs, avoiding obstacles, and fighting enemies, and compare their scores with others via online leaderboards.
- VIDEO: Halo 3’s “Majestic” map pack, which ads three small-to-medium sized maps, along with the new Infinity Rumble game mode, will launch on 25 February 2013. Bungie has kindly provided a “making of” for the pack map.
[youtube id=”NLycGF8_6P8″ width=”600″ height=”350″]