It was the week before Christmas, and the tradition of gaming news continued.
- NEWS: Sega Saturn classic NiGHTS Into Dreams has been added to the Steam Store. The game is playable in its original form or with new HD visuals.
- NEWS: The Forza: Horizon Rally Expansion DLC is launching in the next day on Xbox LIVE, valued at 1600 Microsoft Points. The content adds new Rally events, leaderboards, Rivals challenges, career events and five new cars. A set of shiny screenshots may be found at Allgamesbeta.
- NEWS: Edge has revealed some of the very first Dark Souls II details. The magazine viewed a ten minute presentation of the game, and described the photorealistic visuals, story details, the process of making it more accessible and the introduction of vehicles. The sequel is said to be under development by a substantially larger team, and is currently about 25% complete.
- VIDEO: Insomniac, via IGN, have released a video of their upcoming super-colourful shooter Fuse.
[youtube id=”7mEAav9pWyI” width=”600″ height=”350″]
- NEWS: Bethesda has confirmed that DLC titled The Scorchers for its id Software shooter Rage will be released next week on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC. The Scorchers spans six new areas, with players defending the Hager Settlement from bandits. The DLC also adds new mini-games, a higher difficulty mode, and the option to continue playing past the game’s ending.
- NEWS: Capcom has announced that Resident Evil 6 will be debuting for PC on March 22nd. The game will be available both at retail and from Steam. It will include the latest update to be released for the console versions. The update features new camera and subtitle options, a co-op addition for Ada’s campaign, and an even more punishing ‘No Hope’ difficulty option.
- VIDEO: Square Enix has shown new footage demonstrating their next-gen Luminous Engine in a pair of videos. Check them out below:
[youtube id=”K8UuN31oEQ4″ width=”600″ height=”350″]
[youtube id=”nMiHCRyM14E” width=”600″ height=”350″]