- NEWS: PAL versions of The Last of Us had its multiplayer tweaked in order to slip through strict rating boards. According to a Naughty Dog spokesperson “the gore and violence ratings are subject to local regulatory boards in various countries, so the game must be slightly changed in order to accommodate those choices…” So next time you cringe when a hunter brutally pounds your face into the concrete, be thankful – at least you still have all your limbs.
- NEWS: Ex-Monolith developers Blackpowder Games has announced its first title Betrayer, a black and white 1604 horror story which arms players with muskets, crossbows and throwing axes. The studio consists of six former F.E.A.R devs, including creative director Craig Hubbard who states “the game is also part of a longer-term strategy we’ve been discussing since we shipped F.E.A.R. back in 2005.” … does this mean Alma might make a cameo?
- NEWS: Microsoft have done some last minute tweaking, and as a result the XBOX ONE now runs 6.6% faster than originally specified, with the GPU leaping from 800MHz to 853MHz. Click HERE to see how excited we are about this.
- NEWS: A sneaky photo snap during a tour of Valve’s office suggests that Left 4 Dead 3 and Source 2 are currently in the works. Although the photos aren’t yet verified, we do have blurry UFO photography to work with.
- VIDEO: Man at Arms finally tackled the Master Sword from the Legend of Zelda series. And although he keeps referring to it as “Zelda’s Master Sword” it turns out pretty damn good. Check it out below.
[youtube id=”XFKx_lzF6e4″ width=”600″ height=”350″]