- Chief Creative Officer at EA, Richard Hilleman, recently made a speech. A speech where, among other other things, he launched an attack on Nintendo’s Shigeru Miyamoto and called Steve Jobs “a dead guy from Cupertino”. Wow.
- Creative Director for Watch Dogs, Jonathan Morin, has spoken out about what we can expect from the game. He emphasises that the city in Watch Dogs is focusing more on density than size, the fact that the team who worked on Assassin’s Creed have had input, and comments on the visuals of the Wii U and PC versions.
- Have you ever wondered what Skyrim would be like if it was more combat focused and running on CryEngine 3? Say hello to Lichdom.
- “There are many people out there that don’t know what this is.” Those are the words of Shelly Pearce, Nintendo’s UK marketing director when talking about the Wii U. Nintendo are making a push to improve awareness of their latest console in the British market, booking store space, and sending leaflets out to people who bought a Wii.
- Atlus have launched a teaser site for something Persona related. What could it be? Speculation is rife, ranging from Persona 5, to a mobile game. Personally, my money’s on a new series of concerts, especially since the website lists a bunch of locations.
- Ubisoft have released a new trailer for Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag, showing off the infamous pirates that you’ll encounter.