Planet Coaster’s Autumn Update Detailed
Frontier Developments have announced that their ongoing support for Planet Coaster will continue with a massive free update scheduled to release during this Autumn.
This is the second major expansion and update to Planet Coaster, following on from the large Summer update that released in December. Altogether there will be three new rollercoasters, three new fully customisable flatrides and a new unique ‘Speed’ go-kart ride. There will also be new dangers coming to your parks, with pick pockets and vandals coming to sour your coaster experience.
The full details of the upcoming update, which releases on April 11, are below. Planet Coaster is available for PC right now.
Planet Coaster Autumn Update
- Steel Hydra. Feel the G-force aboard Planet Coaster’s first suspended swinging coaster.
- Trident. Go there and back again with the first of Planet Coaster’s two new shuttle coasters.
- Bakasura. Trident’s bigger, badder brother is a thrilling inverted boomerang coaster.
- ‘Speed’ Go Karts. Design your own karting tracks using Planet Coaster’s powerful track editor and see your guests put pedal to the metal! Who will win and who will spin?
- Elixir Machine. 360 degrees of spinning, swinging, twisting, upside-down insanity.
- Big Wheel. An iconic favorite from the golden age of theme parks.
- ZoZo. The long-armed ZoZo is another addition to Planet Coaster’s lineup of vintage classics.
- Crime and security. Dissatisfied guests may vandalize park scenery, and pickpockets will infiltrate your park to steal other guests’ cash. Keep your law-abiding guests safe with security staff and CCTV cameras.