Today, 2K has released a look at the update coming to the MyTEAM system in NBA 2K22. Included is a suite of updates, including a new multiplayer mode, as well as $250,000 ‘myTEAM Unlimited Tournament’ for players to participate in, which is available to people around the world including Australia and New Zealand. NBA2K 22 is out on 10 September for PS5, PS4, Xbox Seris X|S, Xbox One, Switch and PC.
According to 2K, the brief summary of what updates are coming to MyTEAM are:
- MyTEAM Draft: Offers a new multiplayer mode where players pick a full lineup of Player Cards. Every Draft will net players a guaranteed League Pack and at least a single pick on a Draft-exclusive Ascension;
- Triple Threat Online: The 100 is a new take on the 3-on-3 mode where great defense earns players even more rewards;
- Season 1: Call to Ball: Earn new Seasonal Player Reward Cards, such as a Kobe Bryant 93-rated Free Agent card that will lead players’ starting lineups or reach Level 40 to gain a Pink Diamond Carmelo Anthony;
- Community Logos: Players who have received in-game verification will now have their logos appear next to their usernames in MyTEAM, with opportunities for players to gain this recognition throughout the year as chosen by the NBA 2K Community Team;
- New challenges, agendas, rewards, events, and more player & team customization throughout the year.
- Progress players make on the PS4/Xbox One versions will transfer
An expanded version of these updates, with commentary from the developers is available at the official Courtside Report.
You can also check out a fresh MyTEAM trailer below.