Bugsnax took the world by storm when it was first announced back in June during the PS5 Games Showcase. The latest brainchild of creators of weird gaming experiences Young Horses, Bugsnax was a relatively mysterious game beyond it’s weird animal-food hybrids and the fantastic title theme from Kero Kero Bonito. Now, Young Horses have confirmed that Bugsnax will launch as a PS5 launch title, alongside PC and PS4 releases.
As part of the release date announcement, Young Horses also announced the voice cast for the game, which features plenty of well known voice actors.The full voice Grumpus cast of Bugsnax is below:
- Wambus Troubleham – Fred Tatasciore (Overwatch)
- Wiggle Bigglebottom – Kenna Ramsey (Background Vocals – David Foster’s live band)
- Chandlo Funkbun – Yuri Lowenthal (Spider-Man PS4)
- Filbo Fiddlepie – Max Mittelman (Saitama in One-Punch man)
- Gramble Gigglefunny – Sam Riegel (Critical Role)
- Shelda Smellywag – Debra Wilson (Jedi: Fallen Order)
- Floofty Fizzlebean – Casey Mongillo (Evangelion)
- Eggabell Batternugget – Fryda Wolff (Loba in Apex Legends)
- Beffica Winklesnoot – Cassandra Lee Morris (Persona 5)
- Snorpy Fizzlebean – Roger Craig Smith (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Cromdo Face – Rick Zieff (Terminator 3)
- Clumby Clumbernut – Barbara Goodson (Rita Repulsa)
- Elizabert Megafig- Helen Sadler (Battlefront)
- Triffany Lottablog- Haviland Stillwell (Devil May Cry 5)
There’s also been some more footage of the game get out, which gives us a better understanding of just how the game will play. A puzzle/stealth/adventure game, you’ll need to catch a variety of Bugsnax using stealth and guile to complete quests for the inhabitants of Snaptooth island.
Bugsnax releases for PC, PS4 and PS5 on November 12th. For more information, check out the official website.