They say no news is good news. ‘They’ don’t know what they’re talking about. Here’s the most interesting gaming news and media to come out of 30th October 2012.
- NEWS: Valve is running a Halloween holiday sale over Steam. That means cheap scary themed games for all. Hit it!
- NEWS: According to Siliconera, Dead or Alive 5 has shipped over 500,000 units worldwide. Good? Bad? We’ll leave that up to you.
- VIDEO: Famous director Guy Ritchie has revealed his live action commercial for Call of Duty: Black Ops II. We can spot a couple of familiar faces. Can you?
- NEWS: Square-Enix’s famous RPG Chrono Trigger has released on Android for $9.99. Grab it while it’s hot.
- NEWS: Yesterday we mentioned Nintendo’s investors conference, and today the company has released a full English transcript. Check it out to see Saturo Iwata‘s thoughts on Miiverse, the Wii U market, and Nintendo’s future.
- VIDEO: The big one is almost here! Ubisoft have revealed a launch trailer for Assassin’s Creed III. Check it out below.
- NEWS: Did you like Sleeping Dogs? According to an interview with Official PlayStation Magazine, producer Dan Sochan believes the property has “franchise potential“. Fingers crossed for Sleeping Dogs 2.
- NEWS: Europe, and hopefully that means us too, will be getting two fancy Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 special editions: ‘Will of Fire’ and ‘True Despair’. Each comes with a figurine and other goodies. Check it out on All Games Beta.
- VIDEO: Eager Halo 4 fans best check out the first Season 1 trailer for Halo 4: Spartan Ops. The weekly free co-op DLC missions will go live shortly after launch.