Daily Gaming News – 22/1/2013
Get your gaming news! Get it now!
- NEWS: Project X Zone, a strategy fighting combo game featuring famous characters from Sega, Capcom and Namco Bandai franchises, is coming to Australia in Summer 2013 on Nintendo 3DS. Namco Bandai has also announced One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2 will be released on PS3 this year.
- NEWS: Another two titles have received the new R 18+ video game classification: Ubisoft’s free-to-play combat game Spartacus: Legends and EA’s co-op shooter Army of Two: The Devil’s Cartel. Telltale Games’ the Walking Dead also looks to be getting a proper Australian release with a MA 15+ classification.
- NEWS: Chronicles of Riddick and Syndicate developers Starbreeze have teased a new game, titled Storm. A short description reads ‘Co-op Sci Fi FPS. It is our future’.
- NEWS: Dead Space 3 is rewarding gamers with a Mass Effect 3 save file with a suit of armour very similar to Shepard’s classic N7 getup. The armour can be seen in action in the trailer below.
[youtube id="Q7ounmt6FkQ" width="600" height="350"]
- NEWS: Amazon UK is listing a PC version of Grand Theft Auto V. Rockstar has currently only confirmed the game for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
- NEWS: Tomb Raider‘s achievements have been unveiled. Click the link at your own discretion.
- NEWS: VGleaks claim to have published leaked technical specifications of the next Xbox console. Meanwhile, Sony CEO Kaz Hirai has hinted the next PlayStation may follow after the release of the next-generation Xbox. Hirai said to The Times: ‘Why go first when your competitors can look at your specifications and come up with something better?’