Aliens are invading, but the news continues on.
- NEWS: Ron Gilbert, creator of the Monkey Island series, will be speaking at PAX Australia this July.
- VIDEO: An 11 minute video for the upcoming Tomb Raider can be viewed below.
- NEWS: Allgamesbeta has a look at Sunny in action in Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance.
- NEWS: Aliens: Colonial Marines, on shelves right now, will be receiving the season pass treatment. Players can download the first of four expansions in March, with DLC titled the Bug Hunt allowing players to team together in a Horde-like mode. Also on the Alien front, an issue with the PC version that prevented players from running the game has now been resolved.
- VIDEO: Capcom has published a new video for Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen.
- NEWS: Chris Taylor’s Gas Powered Games has cancelled their Kickstarter project. The Kickstarter page reads: “At this point, it makes sense for us to focus our attention on other ways to keep Gas Powered Games running”.
- NEWS: Bungie has launched a cryptic teaser page pointing to a reveal in seven days. We think it’s Destiny.
- VIDEO: You can see Batman battle Bane, and Wonder Woman face off against Harley Quinn in two new videos for Injustice: Gods Among Us.
- NEWS: Activision’s The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct will not be coming to WiiU in Australia “based on customer demand”, reports Vooks.
- NEWS: According to a source on Kotaku, the next Xbox will require a Kinect sensor to be plugged in at all times to operate. Every new Xbox console will ship with Kinect, which will reportedly be able to track six people simultaneously. The new Xbox is also said to be able to run more than one game at a time, come with a 500 GB hard drive and require mandatory installations.
- VIDEO: LEGO City: Undercover can be seen in action with a new gameplay trailer.